Monday, January 28, 2013

STEFisDOPE - FREEDOM (Official Video)

The visuals for "Freedom" is some of the best I've ever seen. I really love the idea that he's in a forest, hence the name of the song "Freedom". Just the overall vision and visual performance by STEFisDOPE is very smart. Now on to the song, "Freedom" is a great song in terms of lyrical content and flow. I really love the part where he's talking about how people left him to starve and now he coming up surpassing them and they have hate in their heart. Many people could possibly relate to this song, since these type of situation occur everyday. I'm honestly quite angry that the video hasn't gotten more views, its great work. However, I didn't like that his verse were so short, sounded like his chorus overrides his actual verse. I would of love if his verse were longer, sounds like he has a lot to say we're people can actually relate, because its real life situations and now how much money he has or cars he drives or all the bitches he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment